Job Description / Responsibility
· Working closely with senior management to develop a strategy for integrated media campaigns.
· Assisting digital and social media, public relations, and creative teams to select the appropriate media for their projects across different media platforms.
· Scheduling placement of content on digital media platforms.
· Improving the brand's awareness using digital media channels such as Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook.
· Creating content for digital media platforms according to platform guidelines.
· Writing content for search engine optimization.
· Ensuring brand consistency across all digital media channels.
· Keeping the online media library up-to-date.
· Monitoring impact and return on investment of digital marketing campaigns.
· Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
- Full Time
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- • Bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, or a related field. • A minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing. • Solid knowledge of design and editing programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro. • Knowledge of web design and content management systems. • Advanced experience with web analytic tools such as Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager. • Familiarity with paid social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. • Knowledge of the latest media trends. • Basic budgeting skills to reconcile paid digital media placements with the available budget.
- 2 Years