Job Description / Responsibility
We are looking for a passionate iOS Apps Developer, who has a strong knowledge in developing native iOS APP.
· Develop clean, modular, and reusable code.
· Implement and enhance a native mobile application for iOS.
· Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions.
· Communicate effectively within a distributed team of developers and quality engineers.
· Strong knowledge of IOS.
· Deep Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Implementation.
· Must have experience in integration using Restful API, external & internal data sources and third party libraries.
· Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (i.e. OOPs) concepts in JAVA, Kotlin, React native & Flutter
· Experience in iOS libraries such as UIKit, CoreAnimation, Alamofire, SwiftyJson, Core Data, Core Text, Core Graphics etc.
· Experience in offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
· Experience in Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
· Familiar with Apple design principles.
· Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
· Good communication skills and technical English
· Familiar with continuous integration, code deployment software, workflows, and source management tools (Git & Jira).
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
· Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store.
Compensation & Other Benefits
· Festival Bonus:
· Very friendly working environment.
- Full Time
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEng) in Computer Science Engineering, Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering Bachelor degree / Diploma in any discipline, (Educational qualification can be considered as dependent on experience or expertise.)
- 5 Years