Job Description / Responsibility
Prolific Analytics is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with experience in a wide range of web software technologies and architectures to join our Engineering team. This individual must have the mindset to get their hands dirty testing in different front-end and back-end web technology stacks. Work will range from solo project testing to product features in sprints with remotely and locally located Developers. The right candidate will have the openness to be part of many different types of projects with a high level of context-switching ability.
Job Responsibilities (Included But Not Limited To)
• Lead Automation Team and Web QA team.
• Manage software system testing process, task allocation & documentation.
• Automation test scoping, maintenance, and writing test scripts.
• Writing test automation scripts using Selenium, Protector, or similar tool.
• Actively participate during feature/ regression testing when required.
• Analyze specifications and implement test strategy by identifying problems, usability, and user-interface concerns.
• Ensure testing is performed according to plan and update the technical manager on a regular basis.
• Assist Project/Technical Manager in scoping and estimation of test activities during spring planning.
• Design solid test procedures and assign tasks to the QA team accordingly.
• Allocate resources & tools are necessary to ensure product quality.
• Develop a test schedule and dynamically re-assess the test plan if necessary.
• Ensure final quality assurance and assume responsibility for software release and all related documentation.
• Mentor junior engineers in the team.
Skills & Other Requirements
• Solid experience using JIRA and any test case management tool.
• Hands-on experience with writing automation test scripts.
• Hands-on experience with API test automation.
• Hands-on experience with Load testing using Jmeter or similar tools.
• Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical overseas teams.
• Experience providing technical leadership to a team of engineers is nice to have.
- Full Time
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 Years