Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
Evaluates emerging technologies.
Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing. Experience in Digital Marketing Agency will get the preference.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines